Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fishing is GREAT again!

Well, I havent been writing much here recently as The fishing has been really good!!!
I'm writing now because my boat broke and its gonna be in the shop for at least a week(That probably means several weeks!) Theres pretty much only 1 boat mechanic here in this town that is good, but, unfortunately, he works for the only boat dealer also, which means that new boat problems will always come first!( I learned this by bribing him with a case of beer last time he worked on my boat( I guess his standards are higher than mine!)
It really takes commitment to write in a blog on a regular basis. My hat goes of to you guys and gals who can keep up with a blog every day or at least once a week
Wel,...thats about all for now...My hearts still pumps....the truck still starts....And the bees are doing there thing!...Oh, yeh...I fixin' to enter a nation wide honey contest!! You can find out more on this if you google "The Great American Honey Hunt"
your friend,
john