Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ferret got put down....


Well, I kinda knew it was coming. Poor lil' Didi (my ferret ) was put down recently. She had an adrenal problem where almost all her hair fell out and she peed all over the place as she had very little bladder control. I put her down. It was a bummer....Not really the same as a dog, whereas I always take them to a vet to do it, and not as easy as a chicken(even killing a chicken can make me ball though). Didi was almost nine years old. The last few years were very unfair to here as nobody in the house ever wanted to let her out(including me).

I think pets go to heaven too. I mean, they ARE perfect, and if they appear to us that they are mean or wierd, its usually the fault of man altering their personality...Animals just do what they do. I dont want to go into explaining this next thing, but since having bees, I've come to the realization that animals ARE animals, not people. I've learned that you shouldnt believe that they understand everything as humans do, because they dont..Dont ask me WHY it took bees to show me this because I just dont know...Also, dont get me wrong..I DO love my animals! All of them!...But for some reason though I love the dogs the most!

I believe its true that a dog is "Mans Best Friend"! A person just has to open their eyes to see the truth in this!

I think Jesus probably had a dog at one time or other in his life.


Heres one of mine, Tank!
Oops....hes up there!^


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey John love your site and sense of humor! Don't ever change mbfam!!


...JP