Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Second Coming(or) Another writing

Well, Its my second day at this,....I'm poking around at how to do a picture post. This is, of course, a futile effort as I lost all my pictures and email from years back due to my computer getting windows all corrupted. At least I didnt have to buy another computer though!
It's my own fault this happened to me. Do you remember people telling you to never pull the plug when your computers doing something? Well, I remember too,........But I pulled the plug anyways....And for good measure I pulled it again,...and again,...and again!...Well now,...I can tell you one thing...I'll never pull the plug AGAIN!!!,..Shoot, I'm afraid to just turn the damn thing off now!!

3 comments:

Linda T said...

Hi John, You can download for free a program from Google called Picasa. Here's the link:
http://picasa.google.com/
It's very easy to upload pictures from Picasa - choose "blog this" at the bottom of the Picasa page once it's installed and on your computer.

Linda T

Caleb said...

Ya, makes me shudder every time people just, "pull the plug."

I posted int he beemaster forum about Windows Live Writer, makes it much easier to make your posts and add images (it's just a drag and drop).

Anyway, glad you got your computer working again :D

Stephen Olner said...

way to go John !