Monday, January 28, 2008

Redsox @ Rangers!!

The Boston Redsox Came to the Texas Ranger Stadium last summer And we(The Fishing Team) opted to miss a day of fishing and headed to Arlington instead!
We got our tickets on-line and had to wait months till we got to go! I cant even remember the score but OUR Redsox WON!!. There was a 3 hour rain delay..Right after they pulled the tarp off of the field I had a panic/anxiety attack!!(I had some crazy things going on with me at that time). I didnt tell anyone because this game cost me alot of money and I wasnt about to ruin everybody elses time.
One of the best things about going to this game was the fact that dad went with us too!
Last time we went to Arlington stadium(1974 I believe) I was doing the driving..Why not???After all, I had recieved my learners permit about the week before we went!
That was GREAT TOO!!..We all had to pee SOOO BAD that I really thought I WAS going to piss im my pants!!!..Everybody else thought they were going to do the same especially with me at the wheel!(And a cold Bud Lite!!
On this more recent trip though it was nothing like the first time....We DID get LOST in Dallas somewhere!!..We didnt get home till nearly sun-up!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: