Saturday, January 26, 2008

New guy problems today!

Its been anothe long day so far...I've been helping my wife start a blog today,...First off, we couldnt get pics to go to the blog.It was only loading red X's in the corners.We tried this for hours...One thing led to another...I dumped Java cuz it wasnt working right for some reason, and in that process I had to dump and re install Flash 9..I cant get the flash to download, I think the Adobe place is having problems..
Ok,...I'll get back on it tomorrow!
My bees came out to see me today!!..Its been real cold recently but this weekend is supposed to be warmer. I'm thinking of building some plywood nucs for this summer as I dont know how many bees I mite catch. Could be only 3 swarms or maybe over 30!!
Ok,..I better go read..It'll be either Mitch Rapp(A real cooool assassin) or a bee book.
John

No comments: