Monday, March 10, 2008

Good day fishing!

I caught this one in '95..If he'd a been in a large, clean lake he would've gone over forty lbs! Anyways, with 4 people in the boat, the fish hit MY lure!. One that I made! One of the thousands that i make!
And I can tell you one thing in ALL honesty...THESE ARE American made fishing lures. I do it all from melting the lead to the last step of putting the hook on!..Tell me one place that has an American made slab spoon that costs less than 1.50$...A piece!..The leads from the U.S., The paints from the U.S. The crane swivels are from the U.S., Split rings,..yep, U.S. Prismatic eyes, you ask?.....You Betcha! The U.S.!
Do you wonder who my BEST customer is/was? Its a guy from China named Kenny who works out at my place as a scrap metal contractor!...Now, besides Kenny, All my other customers are from the US.From Cali. to upstate NY, down to Fla. and farther down to the Del Rio area!
Funny what can happen when a person catches just one fish isnt it?
By the way,...Went fishin' yesterday and didnt get but 1 ol' DRUM. It was a re-con mission anyways, so we didnt expect much...2 more weeks and they'll be biting again!
your friend,
john

..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: