Friday, March 13, 2009

March, 2009

Well, its been about a year now since i posted anything in here. Either my life has gotten really boring,....or I just havent been doing anything much for nine months!
I had a belly button hernia fixed last week..been waiting years to get around to getting it done!
I quit fishing last spring as soon as my freezers got full...took about 4 weeks to fill them.
Last summer the heat started bothering me...Never really has in all my life but it does now.
Dont drink or smoke anymore...Its not that I dont really want to, its just that God has allowed me to "Run Amuck" for way to many years and now I know why I wasnt supposed to do the things I used to do!
The honeybees still hold my interest immensely! I cant believe its the beginning of my third year with the bees now, come this spring! I still hang out in Beemaster.com forums...Beemaster is pretty much my home on the internet.But, now that I thinkmof it, it has been my internet home since the day i discovered it!
Well,...Im here, and what more could a person ask for.
Oh yeah,...I'd like to take this opportunity to give God thanks for a dear friend of mine who passed away just a few weeks ago. I always considered him the "King of Fishing". I never knew another person who could fish for whatever he wanted and was the best out of all the people I know who fish.
Sooo,...Thanks,to my friend, Terry Goin,...He took alot of fishing secrets with him when he left, but he also shared more secrets with me than anybody Ive ever met. In all do respect, The lake fish will be in a safer place now that Terry left them for greener pastures
Terrys son, Danny gave me a warning when I saw him at the funeral...he said," "John, dont eat anymore fish from lake Buffalo....We're gonna dump some of his ashes in there!"...Well, you know how is is with fish sometimes...Every now and then you come across a bone..I just hope Terry dont mind if I take a piece of him out of the lake every now and then!
I guess thats all for now!
your friend,
john